MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arnica: Acts on the arterial system, regularizing effect on the blood circulation, eliminates stoppages.
Belladonna: Against inflammation.
Calendula: Specially in contusion.
Echinacea angustifolia: Against inflammation and septic complications.
Hamamelis: Bleeding and venous stasis.
Rhus toxicodendron: Consequences of overexertion and dislocation.
Ruta: Unduly strenuous efforts.
Symphytum: In fracture.
– In acute injuries every 10 minutes 10-15 drops in a little water or undiluted
– In fracture, take, the first day every 1/4 hour, the second day every ½ hour, the third day every hour, 15 drops. Then 3-6 times daily 10-15 drops, possibly before meals
– In influenza and cardiac complaints (caused by overstrain) use the present remedy alternatively with other remedies according to the degree of gravity, every ¼ – ½ hour.
– Auspicious complementary remedies.
– R3 in muscular weakness of the heart.
– R6 in feverish infections.
– R11 in rheumatism.
– R46 with injuries on the hands.
– R16 with migraine and neuralgia.
– In impending collapse: add in time R67.